What we treat :
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Sprains, Strains and tears
- Fractures and dislocations
- Hip fractures
- Ligament Injuries
- Shoulder dislocations
- Neurological conditions
- After stroke
- Spinal cord injury
- Cardiac rehab
- Knee Pain
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Injury and fall prevention
- Labral tears of the Hip
- Disorders of dizziness and imbalance
- Achilles tendon repair
- After surgery
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Disc Bulge / Herniation
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Foot pain
- Back and neck pain
OUTCOMES OF USING ADVANCED PHYSIOTHERAPY
As a result of advanced physiotherapy you’ll regain the function and freedom you need to get back to your active lifestyle in your community, school, workplace and home.
You’ll also be able to take up your leisure activities again and play sports with renewed energy and no pain.
Our expert practitioners of Physiotherapy Department specialize in treatment
and cardio respiratory conditions
using innovative technology including DRS (Decompression, Reduction and Stabilization of lumbar spine), Low Level Laser treatment, Radial Shock Wave Therapy, Neuro- Mechanical Pain Management through electrotherapeutic point stimulation and other progressive methods.
We achieve fast pain control, pain elimination and restoration of function.
We successfully treat post shingles neuralgic pain, phantom pain and post stroke thalamic pain.
We treat patients who have been injured at work, in a motor vehicle accident or playing sports.
Besides evaluation and prevention of injuries, services offered include musculo-skeletal testing, body conditioning programs, corrective orthotic appliances, taping and wrapping of specific injuries.
We provide post surgical rehabilitation and pain management
Physical therapy treatment may include the following:
- Soft Tissue Mobilization: muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective tissue are mobilized by the therapist to inhibit pain and enhance blood circulation and relaxation.
- Stretching Techniques: methods that help the patient achieve optimal flexibility and increase the range of motion of the trunk and extremities.
- Strengthening of Body Muscles: therapeutic exercise used to strengthen muscles required for normal function.
- Teaching: instruction to the patient and/or his family in methods of maintaining maximal physical function.
- Cardiovascular Conditioning: exercise that enhances the cardiovascular system.
- Electrotherapy: electrical modalities used to promote pain relief and blood flow.
- Personalized Exercise Programs: a program of exercise aimed at building strength and endurance designed for each patient by the therapist.
- Gait Analysis and Education: an assessment of specific problems and instruction in balance and coordination to promote a normal gait pattern.
- Hand Therapy: We also offer comprehensive hand rehabilitation program for individuals with hand and upper extremity functional impairment resulting from:
- Physical Injury or Trauma, such as fracture, burns or tendon lacerations
- Diseases, such as arthritis and Duputrens contracture, nerve compression, as in carpal tunnel syndrome and thoracic outlet syndrome, overuse tendonitis, as in tennis elbow and DeQuervain's syndrome
- Surgical Intervention
Functional Abilities Evaluation (FAEs) are used primarily to determine when, or if, an employee is physically capable of returning to work. FAEs are considered within the medical community as a primary method for case resolution as well as to establish guidelines of the physical capacities for patients returning to work.